(please choose 1 dish from each category to create your own Tantalizing Tastes)
- Smoked baked salmon bites on cucumber slice with mango sesame salsa.
- A Fungi and sundried risotto cake with roasted red pepper pesto sauce.
- A Grilled chili lime shrimp with garlic aioli on a toasted pita point.
- Caprese -cherry tomatoes stuffed with fresh mozzarella ovaline, basil leaf and reduction of balsamic.
Salad and Appetizers
- Herbed goat cheese and roasted vegetable terrine drizzled with truffle oil, served over baby mixed greens.
- Pumpkin and chicken stuffed won tons with a spicy soy butter sauce.
- Baby greens with roasted baby vegetable rice wine and tarragon dressing.
- Beef medallions seared with crushed peppercorn medley, Dijon and red wine with asparagus and mushroom couscous.
- Salmon stuffed with crab sauced with a lite and fresh tarragon tomato sauce, served Quinoa roasted vegetable herb salad
- Herb crusted halibut served with a spicy pineapple ginger salsa served with roasted assorted baby vegetables.
- Pistachio and panko incrusted rack of lamb; three chops served with red wine veal reduction with herb roasted vegetables and roasted garlic piped potatoes. I could also substitute with salmon filet served with mango blueberry salsa.
- Seared sea scallops served with sambucca citrus butter sauce, with roasted asparagus and mango pineapple couscous with a spicy tang.
- Whole wheat crepes with nutmeg cinnamon whipped cream and assorted berries with chocolate shavings atop.
- Apple baggers purse with orange caramel sauce and French vanilla ice cream.
- Chocolate flourless cake with creamy chocolate center, served with espresso vanilla sauce.